And the Award goes to..

So, the award season continues...and I thought I saw the end of it a few months ago. I am sure Nostradamus wouldn't be happy with me for getting my predictions all wrong (he probably predicted that I'll get it wrong...duh uh...why am I rambling about him now??). 

This has been pending for a while now, so I just thought I'll get over with this one before I continue getting back to posting other stuff. Have met some really amazing bloggers recently, and to be awarded by them feels really special. The following is the list of awards I've got from blogger friends, which I am not-so-promptly passing on to my favourite ones:

Shalom and Diva presented me with the Butterfly award which are being passed on to:


 Kochu  -- Nithin Jayan, Without a doubt, has remained my favourite blogger for a while now.

 PJ -- Priya Joyce, The most adorable blogger I know. Its fun reading her posts and even more fun when we have our chats. :))

 Aqua -- One of the bloggers whose posts I started reading during my "off" days,  and made me feel good, post after post. :)

  Reb -- a.k.a Jiggy to me, one of my most recent blogger friends, tolerates my blabber-mouth attitude, and I guess is waiting with a hungry tummy for our wada-paav party :P 

 Reflections -- Had my initiation to her blogs pretty recently, but I feel like I've been addicted to her blogs forever, in a manner I am not even addicted to reading my India Today weekly!! Absolutely love her posts.

 Anoop -- One blogger I have admired ever since I can remember coming to blogosphere. His comments post after post encouraged me to write further, kinda like an affirmation that yes, somebody is reading my posts :)  Hugs!! :)


Now coming to the next batch:
Reflections  and PJ awarded me this beautiful award, which are being passed on to:


 My space -- Her blog "My Family" was the first one I ever read and it just completely blew me away, as I read and re-read it. I have been forwarding 
it to friends (who are genuinely interested in reading blogs) ever since I read it. Amazing stuff. Thanks!! :)

 Crystal -- The most talented blogger in the blogosphere I have so far treaded on. Her writing has left me speechless most times. She's a wonder, 
truly. Absolutely love her. Thanks!! :)

 Shalom -- Again, one of bloggers I've  recently come across, I just love the simplicity in her blogs and the manner in which she can tell everything she feels....just plainly. Someone I have begun to admire a lot. Thanks!! :)

 Vinay -- I never knew I liked reading poetry until I read his blog. The way he expresses himself through his rhymes, just tug at my heart strings...some of them the most amazing ones I've read to date. Just amazingly beautiful. Thanks!! :)

 Swats -- Another blogger whose blog I've been recently to and loved reading every single one of them that I've read so far. I like the fearlessness in her writing, the way she speaks her mind.
 Thanks!! :)


And finally, PJ gave me this beautiful award too, which I pass on to the most free-spirited bloggers I know on blogosphere. (Beware : Long list ahead!!)


  Diva

  Swats

  Kochu

  Alok

  Anoop

 

  Shalom




Phew...enough of the awards. I'm already tired linking up blog url's. :)  Congratulations to all the winners. Keep writing. :) Cheers!!

P.S: I Say, at this rate, every blogger in blogosphere will have gotten every award available here. Talk about equal treatment. :P :) ;) Cheers!! :)
 

14 Observations:

  1. Congrats on the awards dolls :)...

    thnks for passing me the award ...so lovely of u..:)...hehe i got only one ;P...just kiddin...hope ur doin fine :)...have a gr8 weekend :)..

    urs..hemu..

  1. SMRITI said...:

    Thanks Hemz...congrats to you too...Hope you are having a good weekend ...enjoy da and no tensions!! Hugs :)

  1. alok said...:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. alok said...:

    Hey congratulation for getting multiple awards!!! You surely deserve them all!

    I remember Divya saying about “Paying it forward” and thank you so very much for passing it forward …

    - Happy blogging :)

  1. Anonymous said...:

    thanks smriti...
    and congrats too!! :)

  1. Anonymous said...:

    awww congrats smriti and thnks a ton for the awards.....real sweet....!!!

    i gotta post some awards too...have been lacking behind on that, thnks to my exams:(

    will be posting your award soon on my page..!

    still remember how i got to your blog(kochu)...and now its one of those blogs where i cant detach myself from:)

    keep up the gud writing:)

  1. Rajesh said...:

    Congrats to all for the awards...

  1. Reflections said...:

    Wow!!!! So many awards........Congrats!!!!!!!!!

    And Thank U..........I'm feeling so much better already:-D.

  1. Jiggy said...:

    thanks a lot jee :)

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Congrats Smriti! Congratulations to all the others too..

  1. Priya Joyce said...:

    thanx a lott dearrie for the lovely award

    :P

  1. --xh-- said...:

    wow, thanks - for the award and the kind words... :-D

    and congratz for getting a bunch of them... keep writing... :)

  1. Salomie said...:

    Congratulations!!!! And wow, I'm really honoured by what you've written for me.....thank you so much for the awards!!! Man, it feels great!!!!

    Oh, almost forgot, tagged you!!!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Very nicce!

 
Memories of a Wandering Soul © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour