Pic source: Deccan Chronicle
The Blue Mug - A play featuring Ranvir Shorey, Rajat Kapoor, Konkana Sen Sharma, Vinay Pathak, Sheeba Chaddha and Munish Bharadwaj.
The play spoke about memories - and how important it is to our lives. All the characters depicted memories that they remembered...something close to their heart. Most of it was part of the act but god did I enjoy the play.
Speaking of memories.
I will always remember THESE from today:
1) I was not keen on going for the play but after insistence from the gang, I gave in.
2) Until this day, I always assumed I was a "non-play" kind of person. Today I know I'M NOT! I LOVED IT.
3) This was the first time ever that I'd gone to see a play IN MY LIFE. (Pooja's reaction was just priceless when I told her that...It's not a big deal you know Poo bear :P )
4) I met Ranvir Shorey, Rajat Kapoor, Konkana Sen Sharma and Vinay Pathak after the play and rued the fact that I didn't get a camera with me.
5) Realized how approachable these actors were and now know the true worth of stage plays. (Konkana was so sweet... An old man had come to talk to her after the play and she went up to him and said Namaste! It was so natural. It was such a wonderful feeling. Ranvir stood next to me, with a wonderful smile on his face. He looked at Konkana with pride. He left with her, hand in hand, after she was done talking to the old man.)
It was a truly wonderful day for me. I'll remember it for a very long time.
Thanks Ye ACJ Bunch. I LOVE YOU GUYS! :)