Carry You home...

I just found out , to my amazement, that not too many people have heard of James Blunt. And those who have heard, some of them dont like his songs much. Well I THINK he's an amazing song writer and he puts a lot of heart into his songs. This one is one of his more recent works and I think is one of his best ones till date. Have fun listening! :)





Trouble is her only friend and he's back again.
Makes her body older than it really is.
She says it's high time she went away,
No one's got much to say in this town.
Trouble is the only way is down.
Down, down.
As strong as you were, tender you go.
I'm watching you breathing for the last time.
A song for your heart, but when it is quiet,I know what it means and I'll carry you home.
I'll carry you home.
If she had wings she would fly away,
And another day God will give her some.
Trouble is the only way is down.
Down, down.
As strong as you were, tender you go.
I'm watching you breathing for the last time.
A song for your heart, but when it is quiet,I know what it means and I'll carry you home.
I'll carry you home.
And they were all born pretty in New York City tonight,
And someone's little girl was taken from the world tonight,
Under the Stars and Stripes.
As strong as you were, tender you go.
I'm watching you breathing for the last time.
A song for your heart, but when it is quiet,I know what it means and I'll carry you home.
I'll carry you home.

P.S---This has nothing to do with my present frame of mine. Just thought it was a really beautiful song! :) And yes... I am better now!! :)

5 Observations:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    nice to hear you are doing better now. One can expect some happy posts from you i guess. :) welcome back.

  1. k.ø.c.h.ü said...:

    hey update yer link list..."nik's nectars" refers to a link no more available...(so that means its time 2 update de heading 2 "what i once read" rather than "im reading"...hmmm...yupp i didn't mean 2 offend u k...)
    :)....n welcome back...

  1. SMRITI said...:

    naah Nithin...I know I need to update that...will do it right away...

    and no offence taken :))))

  1. --xh-- said...:

    i hear James Blunt.. one of my friend introduced me to teh songs, and i like thema lot :)

  1. SMRITI said...:

    yep...isnt his music just so damn beautiful??? :)))

    Love him!!!!

 
Memories of a Wandering Soul © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour