Somethings cost more than you realise!!

Now that I have plenty of free time to waste, since work begins only on June 1st, I have been doing a lot of TV watching and book reading. Was watching VH1 the other day and heard this song by Radiohead. An MTV initiative, puts a lot of things into perspective.

Unfortunately, such videos and initiatives come and go, but the under-lying problem remains unchanged. You and I have had a blessed childhood. But when you think about children around the world, who are being treated as nothing more than machines, lured into prostitution, deprived of a normal childhood, your heart goes out to them. Suddenly, your life seems so rosy.

Since this is an MTV campaign to raise awareness and increase prevention of human trafficking and exploitation, I thought I'd put it up for you guys to read it and spread this video across. You can put it up on your blogs too and just spread this really touching video.





SOMETHINGS COST MORE THAN YOU REALISE!!!!!!!!

4 Observations:

  1. --xh-- said...:

    a touching vid. but as u said, dunno till what extent this initative will go...

  1. alok said...:

    It is really unfortunate and the sad part of a life. There are those people who never understand this … and there are people those who try to put this message across, create the awareness and try to help in their own way …

    And the video is rightly conveying what the exact purpose of it.

    An important thing here, I believe is that we should not hesitate to take the smallest of small initiative because that is the best thing we as an individual can do by ourselves at any point of time.

    I can recall Albert Einstein’s quote saying – I try and try for months and years. I try it in day, I try it in night and ninety-nine times the outcome is a failure. The hundredth time I am success. So when we are joining our hands for the this right cause ?

  1. k.ø.c.h.ü said...:

    hmmm...so how is this gonna change...?

  1. nice video and beautiful song

 
Memories of a Wandering Soul © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour