Disclaimer : If you IGNORE the below mentioned habits (as they are inconsequential anyways), You can see that I am a pretty decent over-grown kid (stealing Nik's phrase here... no copyright infringement I suppose :D)
Shanu a.k.a Vagabond Dreamer tagged me to write six inconsequential things about me. Well I must admit I am no good at these TAG thingies... Wanted to stay clear, but what the heck. So before I begin to introduce you to my wierdo habits(hope some of you share some of these...), lets go through the rules, shall we??
Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
So this is me then.... :)
1. I get totally pissed off when people make noise while chewing... EVEN MY PARENTS. The whole "CHOMP, CHOMP, CHOMP" noise has the power to get on my nerves like nothing else.
2. I absolutely cannot eat rice without a spoon. I tried eating rice with my cousin sister one day and she just burst out laughing at the sight. My motto: No spoon in my hand, No rice on my plate.
3. I am a total maniac when it comes to lending books. Anyone who has EVER borrowed a book from me, knows the fuss I create while giving them out. I ALWAYS give instructions to "handle with care".... annoying I know!!! [DIVA...you know it well ;)]
4. I CANNOT eat spicy food. It upsets my stomach big time... YET, I cannot resist Manchurian, however spicy it is... Always ending up with some sort of problem... I just cannot give it up.
5. I'm very careless... especially with money (ruining my marriage prospects here... Trying to work on that). I have lost count of the times I've misplaced money... right now, things are improving... coz I keep very little cash with me ;)
6. This is the queen of it all I guess. My phone is ALMOST ALWAYS in silent mode. Most of the people who have my number will swear on this one. I return the calls.. most of the times :P ...
This is it from me. I tag Nik and Diva and anyone else who is interested... ;)